AZETX EXTREME Floorball rink 20m x 40m with IFF. We offer the latest system Band Floorball – EXTREME model , it is even more resistant to impact. Compared with the Prestige all the elements are made of the same material. For the production of bands Azetx – Extreme uses high quality material resistant to impact, and the additional advantage is the possibility to use for floorball rink in subzero temperatures. The material used for production is softer less resistant to mechanical scratches , than the copolymer in the Prestige Rink.
It comes in black or natural milky color. Polyethylene has a higher bending strength as compared with the copolymers used in the bands Prestige .
AZETX EXTREME boards are made with a thickness of 5mm. Weight of one simple element is 8.6 kg. Each model comes with a bunch of dual protection system dilation and shift modules during the game. Corners are produced by an innovative method developed by the business owner AZETX . Pipe bending method enables to produce hot corner module at right angles to the surface along the entire length of the element. Use our corner element allows correct reflection of the ball from the band.
AZETX EXTREME set to build a measuring field 20 m x 40 m include:
- 52 pcs straight elements of 2m
- 8 pcs corners of radius R-2m,
- 2 pcs trolleys for transport and storage – each truck is equipped with 4 swivel wheels including 2 with brakes.
The total weight of the entire set of 20x40m with trolleys is 555kg.
AZETX EXTREME colors:
- Black set : all elements are in the same black color.
- Natural set: pipe at the top and bottom of the tube at the rear bands are black. Front plate and a base in a milky color.