FAQ About Floorball
HOW TO CHOOSE A BLADE DIRECTION?
- Left stick – holding the stick in your hand – the left hand is at the bottom, right at the top of the stick. The player shoots the left side.
- Right stick – holding the stick in your hand – the right hand is at the bottom, left at the top of the stick. The player shoots the right side.
WHAT GOALKEEPER NEED?
Goalkeeper not only needs a special sweatshirt and trousers with reinforced material on his knees, but also a helmet and crotch protector and gloves. The crotch protector is the basic equipment of every goalkeeper who can always be exposed to painful injuries caused by the lack of a lower protector. Sample set:
- Goalkeeper glovea Azetx
- Flame helmet
- AZETX goalkeeper pants
- AZETX jersey
HOW PUT A BLADE ON STICK?
Before installation, check the hole in the blade and handle cold applied to the blade. If your blade is too loose on the shaft fill the difference by leveling up by adhesive plaster, slice. Leave enough plaster to just patch the cold blade could push a stick (which was not allowed to do). Then do the following:
- Boil water in a pot, then dip the blade,
- Put the part of the blade on the side of montage the shaft to the boiling water (to hold about 2 minutes until the temperature reaches proper blade)
- Fit the blade on the shaft (blade and handle watch too much is not bursting with blades – in this case, take of the handle and unroll the amount you need of leveling up ashesive plaster, slice)
- Screw the two mini screws, with sufficient force s to not pull apart the mounting holes.
HOW REMOVE/CHANGE BLADE?
Removing the blade you should start of unscrewing the screws from the blade. Then boil the water and take off the blade from the shaft. Clean the shaft of the old glue or plaster, slice. Now you can start to prepare the shaft for installing a new blade!
HOW TO FOLD A GOAL?
Each element should be unpacked from the protective foil. One Goal consists of two posts, a lower base and a crossbar with an upper handle. After unpacking, place the base on the ground, connect the vertical post left and right with the base, then put the crossbar. After carefully fitting the elements, insert the protection into the safety openings. Now you can set up a net and drop net. Each mesh is sewn and additionally has two seams inside the mesh. The net must be placed with the hem at the top on the gate curves.
What’s the sizes of nets, for AZETX floorball goals?
– The net for the tournament gate has a stitching inside for 3 eyes/stitches. The back of the tournament net has a length of 31 points.
– The net for a collapsible or a monolith goal has a stitching inside for 7 eyes/stiches. The back of the match goal has a length of 34 meshes
FLOORBALL RINK 20m x 40m
AZETX Rink EXTREME/PRESTIGE/ECONOM/MONOLITH sets to build a measuring field 20 m x 40 m include:
- 52 pcs straight elements of 2m
- 8 pcs corners of radius R-2m,
- 2 pcs trolleys for transport and storage – each truck is equipped with 4 swivel wheels including 2 with brakes.